Three Trauma-Focused Therapist positions at Kids-TALK CAC in Wayne County

30 Nov 2012 12:23 PM | Melanie Richards
The Kids-TALK Children's Advocacy Center has openings for two (2) office-based trauma-focused therapists and one (1) home-based/hybrid trauma-focused therapist.  All of the positions are full-time.  The candidates must possess and retain a current full license in the State of Michigan in Psychology, Social work, or Counseling, a Master’s degree in a related behavioral health field from an accredited program and a Psychologist (TLLP, LLP, or LP) Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW) or Limited Licensed Master's Social Worker (LLMSW) supervised by a licensed Master's Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Limited Licensed Professional Counselor (LLPC).  The candidates must also meet Michigan Department of Community Health requirements for a Child Mental Health Professional (CMHP).  One year of experience in the examination, evaluation and treatment of minors and their families preferred.  Please refer to  and the "career opportunities" tab for further information regarding the positions and hiring process.

Copyright © Michigan Chapter of the National Children's Alliance. All rights reserved

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software