The Michigan Chapter of the National Children’s Alliance is coordinating regional onsite forensic interview peer review sessions across Michigan. The purpose of these peer review sessions is to allow the participating forensic interviewers the opportunity to review forensic interview recordings in a group session, discuss specific interview techniques, and provide feedback regarding the interviews and documentation.
Goals of the Regional Sessions:
- To provide forensic interviewers the opportunity to network with other interviewers outside of their local area.
- To increase the knowledge and skills of forensic interviewers.
- To provide the opportunity to discuss forensic interviews and provide feedback regarding those interviews.
- To improve the quality of documentation prepared after the forensic interview.
Schedule for the Day:
- 10:00am - Introductions
- 10:30am - FI Peer Review
- 12 Noon - Lunch Provided
- 1:00pm - FI Peer Review
- 2:00pm - Challenges in Forensic Interviewing
- 2:30pm - Feedback & Wrap UP
- 3:00pm - Session Concludes
You must be a qualified forensic interviewer conducting interviews at a MINCA member Children’s Advocacy Center.
You will make your lunch selection during the registration process. Click Here to view descriptions of the lunch selections before registering.
The session will be held at the following Location:
Berrien County Council for Children
4938 Niles Road
St. Joseph, MI 49085
Click on the location marker on the above map for directions to the meeting location.