April 16-17, 2018
Grand Traverse Resort, Traverse City, MI
Registration types & fees:
Fees include conference registration, breakfast/lunch, & continuing education credits. Lodging is not included.
Early registration: (before March 23rd)
2-Day: $150 for members / $180 for non-members
1-Day: $80 for members / $100 for non-members
Late registration: (after March 23rd)
2-Day: $200 for members / $230 for non-members
1-Day: $110 for members / $125 for non-members
Who can attend?
Members: Child advocacy center (CAC) staff and multi-disciplinary team (MDT) professionals affiliated with an accredited, associate, or developing CAC. If you work for or with your local CAC/MDT, you can register as a member.
Non-members: Other students or professionals not affiliated with a Child Advocacy Center (CAC) or multi-disciplinary team (MDT).
You can reserve a room in the conference room block online or by calling 1-800-968-7352 and mentioning the group code: MCN2018.
For the conference schedule, presenter bios, and workshop descriptions, view the full conference brochure.
Registration & Payment Process
- If you have a MINCA username and password, please log in before clicking the register button to the left. If you do not have MINCA login information, you can just click the Register button to the left.
- Once you fill out the registration form, you must click "Confirm" on the "Review and Confirm" page or your registration will not be accepted.
- After you click "Confirm", you will be taken to the payment page where you can choose to print out your invoice or you can select “Pay Online”. If you choose to pay online, you will have the option to select “Pay with my PayPal Account” or “Pay with a Debit or Credit Card”.
- If you do not want to pay with your PayPal account, click “Pay with a Debit or Credit Card or PayPal Credit” under the PayPal login box. On the next page, you will be able to choose to pay with your debit/credit card.
- If you choose not to pay online at the time of registration, you can pay in two ways:
- Mail checks made out to Michigan Chapter of NCA to 2855 44th Street SW, Suite 140, Grandville, MI 49418
- Call 616-228-4546 to pay over the phone with debit/credit card.
Cancellations must be received in writing by April 2, 2018 to receive a refund. 100% of your registration fee will be refunded if cancellations are received by this date. Cancellation requests received after April 2 will not receive a refund. No partial refunds will be issued.
If you registered and suspended payment of the registration fee, cancel after April 2, payment of the registration fee is still due.
How do I cancel?
Cancellations must be received in writing via US mail (2855 44th St. #140, Grandville, MI 49418) or email (email@example.com).
Can I transfer my registration to someone else instead of cancelling?
Yes! You must contact Maggie Devlin before April 13 at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-228-4522 to transfer your registration to someone else.
Contact Maggie Devlin at email@example.com or 616-228-4522.